Phyto Organix Food’s state-of-the-art plant-based protein processing facility will source 40,000 tonnes per year of yellow peas from the greater Strathmore region. The facility, powered by renewable energy and imbedding technologies and processes, steer our GHG footprint to be the first net-zero wet fractionation facility in North America.
About our facility
The team responsible for operating and maintaining the facility is made up of technicians and professionals who are committed to personal safety, food safety, and process safety. The facility will be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with planned outages in place to clean and maintain critical processing equipment.
- Production team members that operate the facility
- Optimize plant performance on a minute-by-minute basis
- Drive outstanding personal, food and process safety outcomes
- Execute condition-based monitoring and maintenance programs
- Support plant planned outages with best-in-class execution
- Achieve world class reliability and safety performance
Technical support & logistics
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support
- Develop and implement improvement and optimization initiatives
- Conduct assurance activities to support long term plant performance
- Empower production employees with resources and tools necessary to achieve optimal uptime